Investing in Shui On Land
- Q1 What is Shui On Land's vision?
- A Our vision is to become the premier innovative property developer in China.
- Q2 How does Shui On Land differentiate itself?
- A Shui On Land applies its hallmark approach of master-planning to all of its projects to ensure that all developments are fully consistent with government objectives in economic development and urban planning while simultaneously incorporating local historical and cultural characteristics into its designs and planning.
- Q3 What is Shui On Land's growth strategy?
- A Leveraging our master planning capability and established brand, we will continue to acquire land for development in strategic locations to increase the scale of our operations. We continue to see huge growth potential in China’s information technology and tourism sectors. We believe long term that the prospects and future success of the projects undertaken by Shui On Land are all excellent. Furthermore, a core part of our business model is to realise value from our investments at an early stage through forming strategic partnerships when opportunities arise, thus accelerating our returns on investment.
- Q4 What are the criteria for SOL to select strategic partners?
- A The Group’s strategy forge strategic partnerships with developers, contractors, consultants and other investors and replicate those relationships in our other projects in the same city or elsewhere, to the extent commercially feasible, when such relationships are proving to be beneficial and working well, thereby also enhancing our operational efficiency. It will bring in relevant expertise and experience for our projects, accelerate our development progress, release our resources and enhance our cash flow and accelerate returns. We continue this strategy and look for the qualified partners, who can value-add and is beneficial to the future development of the Group's projects.
Investing in Shui On Land
- Q1 On what stock exchange is Shui On Land listed and what is the stock code?
- A Shui On Land is listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong under the stock code 0272.
- Q2 When does Shui On Land's financial year end and when does the Company report earnings?
- A Shui On Land's financial year ends 31 December and reports its annual earnings before end April and interim earnings in August / September.
- Q3 When was Shui On Land's initial public offering, and at what price?
- A Shui On Land was listed on 4 October 2006 at HK$5.35 per share.
- Q4 What is the board lot size of Shui On Land's stock?
- A The board lot size is 500 shares.
- Q5 How can I invest in Shui On Land?
- A You can invest in Shui On Land by buying our ordinary shares listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong (stock code:0272).